Monday, August 30, 2010

My second medieval dress, at "Cetati Transilvane Sibiu 2010"

I am back...from my vacation, and I will show off with my new medieval dress. I am happy about how it turned out, despite the fact that I finished sewing some things by hand in the night before the medieval festival - from Sibiu - 26-29 august 2010.

Thanks to it I learned how to use a new accessory for my sewing machine .

I forgot to add some important details: the dress is made from taffeta and sleeves from chiffon. It has an underskirt, and it is decorated with a Celtic-knot design trim.

I tried to imitate my idol....Tarja Turunen in "Sleeping Sun" . The pose it's not even close :( .

I hope you like my new medieval dress :).



I'm a tourist attraction - they are german, and invited to the festival, I have no idea what they said...hope it's all good. ^.^



Another picture on the Bridge of Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment